Here at Sseko, it takes people all across the country (and globe!) to help us share the Sseko story. Want to get involved!? Here are a few ways to contribute:
- Consider hosting a Sseko Party. Friends, shoes and empowering women across the globe. Does it get any better? Read more about hosting a party here.
- Jobs & Internships. Consider becoming a part of Team Sseko. We have opportunities both in Portland, OR and in Uganda. To read about internships and full-time employment opportunities.
- Tweet, Facebook and Blog! Use your social media presence to help us spread the love. Don’t forget to post a link on our Facebook page so we can see what you’re up to! Have a favorite blogger? Will you tell them about us?
- Include Sseko at the next fair, conference or event your attending or planning. We can send you a short movie about Sseko’s work, samples, maybe even a representative!
- Help us find new retail partners! We work with boutiques all across the country to help sell Ssekos. If you know of a boutique that might be a good fit, please let us know. We’d be more than happy to set you up with some material to take to your favorite store. We may even be convinced to throw you a Sseko party for your hard work! Email email@example.com for more information.