Position: Marketing Maven
Company: Sseko Designs LLC
Location: Portland, Oregon
Who We Are:
Sseko Designs is a footwear and accessories company based in Portland, Oregon. All of our products are designed for the western market and are produced in East Africa through partnerships with local communities and businesses. We are building a sustainable and profitable company in East Africa as a means to provide dignified, fair-wage employment, as well as contribute to the overall economic growth of Uganda.
We are passionate about raising awareness of the importance of educating and empowering women in developing economies, the impact of socially proactive consumerism and the growth of social entrepreneurship.
What you’d do:
Here’s the deal: We are looking for an outgoing, creative, story telling, get it done kind of person. You will grow the Sseko brand by driving online, word of mouth, and multi-channel marketing. You will be responsible for carrying the Sseko brand to as many new consumers and communities around the world, and growing sales through online and wholesale channels. We expect you to help us dream big, and to join our partnership with our team in Uganda and around the world to show that business can and will change the world for good.
In addition to that you will:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plans for the Sseko Brand
- Create and implement multi-platform online marketing including but not limited to:
- Affiliate network
- Online advertisement creation, placement, and campaign management
- Social media strategy, implementation, and community management
- Manage the marketing and advertising budget including:
- Online advertising campaigns
- Media buying
- Event promotion
- Wholesale channel growth
- Manage analytics and sales KPIs
What Kind of Experience/ Skills We Are Looking For:
- BA marketing, communication, advertising or similar
- 2-3 years work experience implementing and executing marketing strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active use of social media and experience managing brand community
- Strong understand of SEO principles and experience executing
- Ability to take initiative, start and execute on your ideas
- Basic html
You will be a part of a young and innovative team that is pioneering the path that merges traditional for-profit business models with positive social change. You will have the opportunity to grow a company and develop a new model for doing business.
This experience will provide an invaluable platform for learning and gaining a deeper understanding of global economic and social development. You will also have the opportunity and privilege of serving alongside a team of young entrepreneurs passionate about socially proactive and responsible business.
CLICK HERE to apply!!!!!!
ALSO email a copy of your resume to email@example.com. No applications will be considered without a resume.