Updated: October 19, 2012
Thank you for visiting the website (the "Site") of Sseko Designs, L.L.C ("Sseko Designs," "we" or "us"). At Sseko Designs, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-SsekoDesigns.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
Sseko Designs will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, email address, phone number, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, email address, phone number and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses: Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to: registering for Sseko Design’s Newsletter or opening a Sseko Designs account.
- Cookies: Like most other websites, Sseko Designs uses cookie technology throughout this Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Our cookies are not "spyware." Cookies may also be used by third party vendors to show Sseko Design ads across internet sites.
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to Sseko Designs remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. This information may also be shared with marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for the Sseko Design Newsletter or to open a Sseko Designs account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the Site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.