Diamond Stripe Turkish Towel
- Regular price
- $40.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $40.00 USD
- Unit price
Made and shipped to you by our FairlyStyled partners.
Turkish towels are extremely versatile. They are larger in size than traditional towels and ideal for use as bath towels, beach towels, beach blankets or even sarongs. They are also great for travel, as they are lightweight, take up less space and dry quickly. Beware you will never want to go back to using terry towels after experiencing these! Also available in a larger throw version.
The only thing better is knowing that these gorgeous towels are handwoven in family-owned factories in Turkey using eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, 100% natural fibers. And the talented artisans who create these products earn fair wages for their incredible work.
Fair to people. Fair to planet. FairlyStyled.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: 73" x 37"
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one-of-a-kind.
Care: Turkish towels become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings. Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. If you get a pull in your towel or blanket, simply cut the loop. It will not unravel!
To care for our planet by minimizing shipping emissions, this piece will ship to you (FREE!) directly from our artisan partners. Please see the Returns tab for more information about returns & exchanges on this item.
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtamels or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long, tightly woven fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless heritage of the Antatolia culture.
Our Turkish towels are loomed by small, family owned workshops in the Denizli region of Turkey. Weaving is the main source of income for these skilled weavers, who pride themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. They only use eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo and colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes. Tassels are hand-knotted by women in their homes.
Machine wash in cold water, hang dry and iron. Do not bleach.
We offer FREE US shipping on orders.
- All items are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from our location in Miami FL. Your business is important to us, and we make every effort to process your order as quickly as we can.
- Business days are Monday to Friday, and may be subject to public holidays.
- We use USPS and UPS Standard Shipping. Please allow 3-6 business days from the date the package was shipped for delivery. Alaska and Hawaii may take a little longer.
- Need it sooner? We also offer express shipping options at checkout.
- Please carefully review your shipping information before placing your order.
*Please note: Due to the global shipping delays we cannot guarantee international delivery times for the holidays. We apologize if international orders take longer than expected.
- We currently only ship to the following countries:
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.
- Shipping rates are calculated automatically at checkout according to destination and total weight of the package.
- International delivery times depend on the country and the shipping option you choose at checkout. If First Class International Shipping is selected, shipping time typically takes 7-21 days from USA.
- Delivery times could be longer and do not include any customs processing times for international orders. Depending on the value of your order and the destination country, you may be charged import or customs charges. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel, and are not included in the cost of delivery. Please check with your country’s customs service if you need more information.
- Priority shipping includes insurance. First Class International shipping does not include insurance. If package is damaged in transit, it will not be covered if First Class shipping is selected.
Tracking Your Order:
- All shipments include a tracking number which will be communicated to you in the shipping confirmation email.
- Please always double check your address before confirming your order. We cannot be held responsible for any shipping delay, delivery issues or lost package resulting from an incorrect or incomplete address.
- The tracking information provided by the postal carrier serves as absolute proof of delivery. A package that is shown as « Delivered » cannot be subject to a claim. In the case of a missing package with a tracking stating Delivered, the customer should check his mailbox, contact his nearest post office and inquire with his neighbors. Unfortunately we cannot help locate a package that is shown as delivered.
- We are not liable or responsible for loss or damage incurred by the carrier or upon delivery. Because we include tracking on all packages, we are unable to offer refunds or replacements for lost packages. Inquiries about compensation for lost, stolen, or damaged packages should be directed to your selected postal carrier. We apologize for any inconvenience.
This item will ship directly to you from our partners at Slate + Salt. Slate + Salt stands behind everything we sell and we want you to be happy. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label.
- Our return policy lasts 14 days from purchase date. Return shipments must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags attached. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issue a refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Banks and credit card companies normally take a few days to clear a transaction so please be patient if the refund does not show automatically.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to look into it.
- If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be issued to you.