Rana Shoulder Tote
- Regular price
- $95.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $95.00 USD
- Unit price
Made and shipped to you by our FairlyStyled partners.
Add a bit of personality and uniqueness to your daily look. Hand-loomed with recycled chenille scraps, this upcycled fabric clutch with a a soft texture, vibrant colors, and fun pattern is the perfect fall and winter accessory. This unique handmade shoulder tote is stylish, functional, and ideal as a daily bag or to load up for weekend travel.
The only thing better than perfect clutch is knowing that it is sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Fair to people. Fair to planet. FairlyStyled.
- Size: Approximately 15.75”tall x 15.75"wide
- Material: Recycled chenille fabric
- Color: Assorted
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each bag is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
To care for our planet by minimizing shipping emissions, this piece will ship to you (FREE!) directly from our artisan partners. Please see the Returns tab for more information about returns & exchanges on this item.
KORISSA’s story began in 2017 when Angela, a co-founder of KORISSA, left New York for Bangladesh to work for a family business. While staying in Bangladesh for a year, she met a female social entrepreneur who worked for the World Fair Trade organization. This organization is committed to alleviating poverty, increase social responsibility through fair trade and strengthening the personal skills of the women who suffered gender violence in the slums of Dhaka, Bangladesh, by producing handicrafts items made from jute, seagrass, and locally sourced natural fibers. Inspired by their commitments, Nora and Angela decided to found KORISSA with a goal of offering environmentally and socially responsible handmade goods and encouraging the modern shopper to purchase consciously.
After four years of continued growth and success, KORISSA partners with four artisans organizations in Bangladesh that operate according to fair trade principles.
KORISSA is committed to building up sustainable relationships with our artisans and working together to preserve the culture and history while providing our artisans access to fair wages, broader markets, and secure, sustainable livelihoods. KORISSA is committed to consuming less and being more conscious about waste by using eco-friendly, sustainable materials and forms of production.
KORISSA is also committed to being environmentally conscious and producing less waste by using sustainable and eco-friendly materials, forms of production, and packaging.
- Machine wash using the normal cycle. Place the clutch in the laundry bag to protect delicate fabrics in the wash.
- Lay the bag flat in its natural shape on a drying rack or hang it to dry.
- Do not put it in the dryer.
- If needed, steam after washing to remove wrinkles.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag, as this may spread the stain and loosen the fabric.
- Avoid harsh cleaning detergents or bleach to ensure the best protection.